The Art, Science & Application of Kundalini Yoga by Nirvair Singh Khalsa. Compilation of basic postures, breath techniques, meditations, explanations and more. This is the definite manual for the practice of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
€49,95 Incl. tax
This is the definite manual for the practice of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
Featured in this manual:
- 92 basic postures pictured and explained
- Hand, eye positions and locks illustrated and explained
- Breath overview and 11 breathing techniques
- 13 beginning exercice series, pictured and explanied
- 7 intermediate exercise sets, pictured and explanied
- Meditation overview and 13 meditations and kriyas
- Healing through energy transfer techniques
- Waking and preparing for sleep information and series
- Foot massage chart and explanantion
- Staying healthy with food and recipes
- How to create your own warm-up series
- Deep relaxation and healing meditations.
New 4th edition.
Large format, KRI approved. 300 pages. Softbound.
Reachable every weekday from 9 am to 5 pm
Order before 12:00, delivered within 48 hours
Your payment takes place in a safe environment