With this cd Yoga Rhythms, Shive Rea has done a super job of finding music that will at once be energizing without being very distracting, music to accompany us on inner journeys. For yoga and meditation.
€19,95 Incl. tax
Shiva Rea explains her compilation of these tracks well: "Yoga Rhythms has a variation of currents or bhavas - all meant to enhance the flow of yoga. Primarily based on the rhythms of a vinyasa yoga practice, this cd mix follows an arch of rhythms that begins and ends with meditative stillness while riding several dynamic waves in between." She has done a super job of finding music that will at once be energizing without being very distracting, music to accompany us on inner journeys.
Shiva Rea, a student of Dharmanidhi Saraswati, from the Bihar School of Yoga, teaches at workshops and retreats worldwide. She is a well know contributor to Yoga Journal in the USA.
Her studies in the Krishnamacharya lineage, tantra, Ayurveda, bhakti, yogic art and somatic movement infuse her approach to living yoga and embodying the flow. As a global adventurer, she has led over 60 retreats and pilgrimages in Asia, Africa, and the Carribean.
1. Prana (Shana Vavatu) [3:40] Craig Kohland and Shaman's Dream
2. Transform [6:00] TJ Rehmi
3. Jaia Ganesha [5:00] Dum Dum Project
4. Anthem [7:50] Gus Gus
5. Chigumbo [6:26] Ben Leinbach and Geoffrey Gordon
6. On The Dub-Ble [5:45] DJ Krush
7. Third Eye [7:25] Glen Velez
8. Conga Jog [4:26] Al Gromer Khan
9. Backbends For Opening The Heart [15:17] Jai Uttal and Ben Leinbach
10. Wandering [6:55] Peter Kater and R Carlos Nakai
11. Guru Mari [6:43] Shri Anandi Ma
Reachable every weekday from 9 am to 5 pm
Order before 12:00, delivered within 48 hours
Your payment takes place in a safe environment