Bound Lotus Kriya is also known as Baddha Padmasana or psychic union pose, with roots in Kundalini, Ashtanga, and Hatha Yoga. In Kundalini Yoga it is held for up to 31 minutes, providing many physical, mental, emotional and spiritual benefit.
€24,95 Incl. tax
Bound Lotus Kriya is also known as Baddha Padmasana or psychic union pose, with roots in Kundalini, Ashtanga, and Hatha Yoga. In Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, Bound Lotus is held for up to 31 minutes, providing many physical, mental, emotional and spiritual benefits to the practitioner.
Bound Lotus is a restorative posture, and it engages the entire body by binding it into the symbol of infinity. The legs are in full-lotus with the arms crossed behind the back, hands holding the toes with the forehead on the ground.
Bound Lotus can be seen as the Seat of Awareness that allows you to merge into the spirit realm where all healing is possible.
Benefits of Bound Lotus from practitioners’ personal experiences:
- Helps enhance physical flexibility.
- The ankles, knees, legs and spine gain increased mobility.
- Helps open up the shoulders and hips.
- Helps to improve the digestive system.
- Helps to strengthen the immune and nervous systems.
- Helps to open the flow and clear the Chakras.
The manual includes:
- How to use props
- Specific stretches
- How to get in and out of Bound Lotus
- What to do before and after Bound Lotus
- How to focus the eyes, tongue and breath
- Advanced postures
- Yogi Bhajan quotes and more!
Tot eind oktober 2018 telefonisch niet bereikbaar
Vanaf eind oktober bestellen weer mogelijk
Your payment takes place in a safe environment